Snow White vs. The Evil Stepmother

All eyes were on Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart at the world premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman. As is befitting the dark theme of the movie, the leading ladies were dressed in gothic black. However, one looked absolutely stunning, whilst the other sadly suffered a fashion fail. I will let you judge for yourself which is which.

Charlize Theron vs. Kristen Stewart - Who is the fairest of them both?

CT chose a gorgeous dress from Christian Dior Couture. It was a dreamy creation made entirely of black chiffon with cream undertones. KS opted for a dress from Marchesa’s Fall 2012 collection. I have to say that I usually love Marchesa dresses but I am not too sure about the one that KS chose. It was made of black lace with cream undertones as well but to me the dress just looked messy and not quite well put together.

It is indeed ironic that in the movie Charlize Theron plays the jealous stepmother who feels threatened by the beauty of Snow White, played by Kristen Stewart as these pictures clearly show that Charlize Theron is the front runner when it comes to the fashion and beauty stakes. While KS has the advantage of youth, CT more than makes up for that in poise, elegance and excellent taste in fashion!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flair's Sense of Fashion © 2012 | Designed by Chica Blogger